Friday, January 21, 2005

Who am I?

This is my first blog. I am an aviation enthusiast and also an aerospace engineer by profession (however just to make it clear from the outset I am not one of those really aeroplane crazy guys who stand for hours at the end of runway photographing planes!).

I like to keep my friends (those outside the aviation world) updated with my regular reports of this fascinating industry (in my view anyway). They suggested I start a blog so others could read my take on the world of aviation and current events as well. I must admit I found the whole blog concept quite silly when I first heard about it.

However they eventually managed to convince me that other people might actually be interested in what I have to say too. hmm.....perhaps it was just a clever attempt to stop me filling up their inbox :)

Anyway so here is my first ever blog. I will pick on the most talked about topic in the world of civil aviation today as my first post. The A380.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Done Mate, Keep it going and I can see it developing into something big. I love it.

Sol

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home