Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sinsheim

It has been a while since my last post (only 7 months). A combination of work and play resulted in a period of extensive travel which left me with very little time for my blog. I will try and add some posts shortly.

In the meantime I would like to share some pictures that I took recently (only aviation related pics on this blog!). I took the following pictures at the Sinsheim Auto & Technik Museum close to the Hockenheim Grand Prix circuit in Germany. The musuem houses two very special planes that I have discussed in an earlier post. It is also the only place in the world where the two can be viewed next to each other.

Aeroflot Tupolev 144 & Air France Concorde







Tupolev 144 Interior Pictures





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dhonai,

The one with the winglets on the nose is the Tupolev, right? How about some of your travel snaps not necessarily on your blog but maybe using yahoo!

-Buds

6:07 PM  
Blogger The Unknown Aviator said...

yeah the Russian entry is the one with the canards behind the nose.

will let you know once i put my travel snaps on yahoo.

P.S How many times have I told you not to use that silly name on my blog?

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home